Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you all got exactly what you wanted and spent lots of time with your families. I've had a good one so far! Gonna go see The Hobbit today yeauhh. I took these Christmassy photos with my sister after we opened presents in our pretty red and green dresses. They turned out bright but it was really freakin cold, and I guess I didn't notice on the display. We're still cute tho!





I guess I mean freakin cold by SC standards, because it's actually in the 30s. This dress was my Christmas gift from Travis, and the polka dot button up was one of my presents I opened today. I've been wanting some button ups for layering, and I got a few from Old Navy. Pretty psyched. And sleepy at the same time.





On Me
Dress: Modcloth
Shirt: Old Navy
Shoes: UO

On Emma
Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Payless



Happy Holidays :o

9 comments:

  1. You guys look wonderful together! Love both outfits, so cute :)

    <3 Megan
    http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both you and your sister look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your outfits, and you both look beautiful!! Hope your holiday was wonderful :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys both look adorable. (It was about 2 degrees today in Vermont. 30s sounds downright balmy to me. :P)

    Also, I appreciate that you know the difference between a button-down and a button-up. I very often see people confuse the two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gooooooosh you guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable! I think the lighting is perfect :D but i love bright lighting! Your hair cut is cute too i just noticed it. Hope you had a great holiday! xoRach

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're both so darling in your holiday-esque dressies! I love the green and red together. Stay warm!! > wo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I'm only just now following you. Love both of your outfits! <3

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute photos! xx

    http://www.fashionyourseatbelts.net

    ReplyDelete