Saturday, November 16, 2013

Plugged In


Hey guys, happy weekend!
I'm home for the first time in weeks, and it's really nice. I get to hug my cat and hang out with my family and cook myself things (like I've been doing that). It's also my sister's birthday (she's 20!) and we somehow ended up with 3 cakes in the house? We went shopping for her today, and you'll be proud of my for restraining myself. I didn't buy a thing! I did get roped into working Black Friday at American Eagle though. Ugh, I should have just said no.




Rockin this dwarf lookin hat today... my beanies aren't quite slouchy enough.



Dress: ASOS
Tights: AE
Hat: Walmart
Belt, Shoes: Thrifted
Necklace: Handmade by Me


Also, big news! I got a smart phone today! ((Finally joining the first world)) I swear I was like the only person I know who didn't have one. So I'm real excited to 1. Not get lost using printed directions, 2. Be able to iChat my boyfriend while he's in Italy, and 3. Use Instagram. Finally. My username is floralprintz if you want to follow me!



11 comments:

  1. I love your hair it looks so cute! The purple and yellow look awesome together. I've yet to find the perfect amount of slouchiness to a beanie too but I think this one looks really good!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks SO cute, Hannah's right. I like how it curls.

    The color combo is very fun. Congrats on the phone and good luck with helping on Black Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this set! What a great combo, the dress, hat & cardi :)

    <3 Megan
    http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright yellow hat, sure pops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I love the hat!! I've been wanting a beanie for a while. And I'm totally in love with instagram-- I'm going to follow you right now!

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah, stop being so cool. This has to be my new favorite look of yours. I love the contrast between the tough accessories and sweet dress and tights. Going to find you on Instagram now so we can be friends on ALL forms of social media. That's what makes a friendship official, right?

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Love the gnome hat. Love anything to do with gnomes. Overall you look more like a nymph to me, though :) 2. Congrats on the smart phone! I still have an ancient Nokia flip phone >.< But I figured out how to use instagram from a laptop like two days ago. Followed you! 3. I adore the picture of acorns in hand =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your sister! I love your tights. x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. No no, you look pretty not me!! eheh thanks for the comment my dear <3
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completely in love with your style. <3 A mustard beanie is sartorial genius. - Tea For Two

    ReplyDelete