Friday, October 25, 2013

Those Fall Colors


I am like 99% sure I've worn this dress and sweater together before, and only 60% sure I didn't post it. But it really is a great combination, I think, so here it is again!

I love this dress, it makes me so happy! I got it during the Modcloth sale, and any time any Dear Creatures piece goes under $50, I'm there. Unfortunately, I've had to tighten my belt lately... some financial troubles and all. I guess that's part of growing up. Can I not?



Been having some anxiety issues for the past few weeks and I've just been feeling seriously under the weather... that's why things have been kinda slow. I'm not really in the blogging mood. Don't worry about little ol me though, things always look up eventually.

Also, goddamn my stupid cowlick! It was pissing me off all day, tickling my forehead and making my bangs look all greasy and unmanageable. Every time I think I like my fringe and want to cut myself a pixie, it creeps up in my grill.





Dress: Modcloth
Sweater: Thrifted
Shoes: Converse
Tights: Nordstrom Rack
Floral Crown: Handmade by Me



I'm going to a dorky little Halloween party tonight, so you'll see my costume soon! I've got a couple other Halloween-themed posts lined up for you, too.

8 comments:

  1. That sweater is awesome. That is all.

    Well, I mean, not ALL. I feel you on the anxiety stuff 100%. Just hold out and spend a ton of time in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little rosettes on your sweater (cardigan?) Overall, this is a really cute look, and your orange hair makes it look so unusual and fresh!

    As for anxiety and other issues: I can totally relate to that, having been unemployed due to mental illness for the past. . . ever, haha. So solidarity! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours are the epitome of Autumn, indeed. Your hair looks rad, and I absolutely love those tights, adding a 40's touch to the whole outfit^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never think to layer sweaters over dresses (only cardigans?!) but i love the way it looks on you! growing up and finances and anxieties sure do put a damper on blogging. i like to look back at the positives via my blog so i tend to stay away from the blog when i'm not "feeling it"

    anyway, i hope things are looking up for you soon! have fun at your party! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh your Dear Creatures dress is amazing! Definitely would love to have a piece in my closet one day! And ohhh, anxiety and money woes, I totally feel you gf! I hope it starts looking like raindbows and butterflies for you asap!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still a fun combo.

    Hope things start looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Money comes & goes my dear - no worries! Love this outfit anyway, & your signature attitude & silliness :)

    <3 Meg
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete