Saturday, May 4, 2013

Ugly Pretty

Hey hey guys! It's kindof chilly round here, and I've been enjoying my summer vacation so far by sleeping a lot and watching a lot of TV. It'll get old real quick.

Today's drawing took way longer than I thought it would... I'm just not used to using Illustrator! Pandora even timed out while I was working and I didn't even notice.
 I've been watching a lot of America's Next Top Model on hulu. Tyra taught me this face is considered "ugly pretty".
And check out this pretty new ring! I got it on etsy for Easter.
 This dress is one of the best ones I've made! There are a lot of construction flaws if you look closely, but ain't nobody care! It slipped on easier than it usually does, so I'm inclined to think my boobies got smaller? My bras still fit normally, though, so maybe I lost back fat? I don't even know.
 dress: made by me
cardigan: boyfriend's, from ae
hat, shoes: thrifted
tights: romwe
necklaces: modcloth and f21
ring: etsy

 Remember to enter the Flock Together giveaway! You can win a big old modcloth gift card, so get on that!
I've noticed I've got a few new followers as a result. I hope you guys stick around! It is really important to me though that everyone who reads this blog wants to, so I won't be pissed if you leave.

9 comments:

  1. oh i don´t know how you do it but you look always adorable, all shades of blue and green are yours i think, you look fabulous in them, super cute dress, the bow on the back is the icing on the cake and i love your tights!
    hope you are having a great weekend!
    love and kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is fun that you make all these dresses- flaws or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress! I love it so much. I'm a sewer myself, but not so great at installing zippers or hemming necklines.. Only with time will I be a great sewer like you!
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute!! More pretty than ugly for sure :) I love that dress and I love your illustration!!

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a great job, both on the dress and the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is adorable on you. Love the surprise in the back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress!! And your tights and shoes! So cute, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is SO cute! I'm so impressed every time I see a dress you made. You should start selling them! And as always, I love these tights.

    ..and oh my gosh, the cover of Rich's book looks AMAZING. Stop being so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty dress! I don't see any flaws at all! Wish I could make my own dresses...that's an awesome talent to have. Love the ugly pretty face too haha
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete