Friday, March 15, 2013

Guest Post with Room 334

Today I've got a guest post for you from Elana of Room 334! She is such a cutie, and today she's styling one of my dresses! Be sure to check out her blog.




Hello all! I'm Elana from Room 334 and I'm so excited to be guest posting for Rachel while she's on vacation! I'm spending my spring break sitting on a couch all week in the town where I attend college in Illinois, so it's safe to say that I'm pretty jealous of Rachel right now.

For my guest post, I thought it would be fun to show how I wore one of Rachel's dresses that I borrowed from her via Flock Together. This is actually a little different than a usual look of mine, if only because it feels slightly more casual I suppose. I absolutely loved this dress on Rachel, but it ended up being slightly skimpy on me once I put on it. I experimented with a few different layers, and I finally decided on tying up this sheer polka dot button down over it. I love wearing shirts like this over dresses and I thought that being able to see the mustard hue under the top was a cool touch. Not that I know anything about being cool, but I like to pretend I do. 







Thanks so much to Rachel for having me and I hope some of you will come visit me over at my blog! I can promise that you'll find no shortage of sarcasm and polka dots there as well. It's kind of a package deal with me.

Dress: Borrowed from Rachel
Shirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Pacsun
Ring: Jewelmint

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love LOVE this! Something about the sheer polka dot top and the yellow color just makes this so cute and fun. Plus your darling little shoes give this a retro vibe that of course I can't help but love. Great look, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in this, Elana. Also polka dots+ gold= new outfit ideas. You got me inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great colour. It looks lovely you. ♥

    Abigail
    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elana looks so cute in this dress! I love the blouse over it :)
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, you look so sweet, cute and lovely :)
    i totally love it <3

    http://crystaloddity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete