Friday, March 29, 2013

Art Lately

So here's some of the fashion-y pieces I've done in the last month or so! This first one might end up being a print in my shop soon, so stay tooned! (Get it cuz its art)
This one was inspired by a photo I saw on tumblr, and by the jar of glitter in my drawer.
Also inspired by a couple of tumblr photos.
Boy with cat and paramecium sweater.
These four were designs I entered in Modcloth's most recent Make the Cut contest. They didn't make the cut though haha.
 Mermaid.


Thanks for looking, guys! If you have any suggestions on what I should print and sell, I'd love some feedback! I've also listed custom blog headers and portraits for super cheap in my shop!





6 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous girl! I love those rainbow dress designs. I would definitely wear those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I love your art so much!!! :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! So so lovely!
    My favorite is the girl with the rabbit shirt and the cable-knit sweater.
    I really like the first one too. You should sell cards! (Have I already suggested that before?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glitter and the last one!x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate glitter, but I love that glittery picture... enrapturing.


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete