Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Velvet

 Sometimes I forget to wear my glasses to my morning classes. And then I can't see the board.
But anyway, this dress is velvet, so I'm super excited for the fall weather to make it part of my everyday outfits!
Here's the dress before I shortened it. Those pretty sleeves were so cute and it was only a dollar. You know, it's hard to feel guilty about your addictions when they're so cheap to fund.
In other news, my dryer is truly a force to be reckoned with. It covers everything in lint that won't budge, shrinks things that have never shrunk before, tears up anything with beads, and leaves everything a little bit damp. It's making laundry such a chore.
 necklace-f21
everything else but the socks-goodwill





1 comment:

  1. hi

    sorry that I speak to them on this page

    may I ask what the velvet dress picture please it would be nice if they disks

    greeting

    ReplyDelete