Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cotton

Looks like I wore the same shirt two posts in a row! Things are gettin WILD on this blog!
I went out into the historical district to take these pictures, on a side road in front of my tripod. Whenever anyone drove by I'd kind of pretend I was taking pictures instead of standing in front of the camera. Haha.
I'm not sure what this place was when it was operating, but I think it might have had something to do with cotton.
 I really was pleased with how the pictures came out, though, and I had a really nice time out running errands by myself. I've resolved to do it more often. Because does it really matter if anyone sees me out taking pictures of myself? No.
I think I wore this same belt in the last post, too.
dress: target
lacey shirt: f21
shoes: thrifted
cardigan: secondhand from my mom, but probably target
belt: Habitat for Humanity
necklace: DIY by me

You've still got a few days to vote for my design! You can vote once a day!







No comments:

Post a Comment