Friday, August 24, 2012

Mauve Over!

 Look at my pretty princess dress! This is one of my best thrift store finds ever. I got it at our local Miracle Hill, and I didn't have to alter it AT ALL. And look at those sheer sleeves! I've had this sucker for a whole month and this is the first time I wore it... on my first day of class! My cute old lady accounting teacher complimented my hat.
 My classes this semester for illustration all require me to make a book. So I'll be making a children's book, a comic book, and a third one that I don't really understand the concept for yet. I'll share any fashion-related pieces from those with you.
Any suggestions for fairytales or short poems I could illustrate?
 Here are all my groovy necklaces.
 Seriously guys, what are your favorite short stories and poems?
I'm going to spend the weekend with my boyfriend and my sister! Hope you guys have a good one.
dress, shoes, hat, bracelet and watch-Goodwill
socks-walmart
necklace-target





2 comments:

  1. Holy guacamole, that same dress was at the Salvation Army I raid weekly for any signs of vintage life! I love it!....erm, anyways, I can't think of any short stories/poems off the top of my head, but I really like your necklace holder. Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really? That's crazy! I can't imagine TWO people would let this pretty thing slip through their fingers!
      Thanks! Yeah I made my neclace holder. It helps to have the nails sticking out at an angle so the necklaces don't slip off haha.

      Delete